Saturday, October 1, 2016

Two Things that I have to Bring Everywhere I go

Assalamu'alaikum wr.wb. I am Syarinda.

Before i tell you about the things that i have to bring everywhere i go, firstly i will explain you what my daily activities. Because i am now in a college, Forestry Faculty, Tanjungpura University. Ya, that's my campus!!! I am so excited for it. In the morning, i go to my campus. For 100 minutes, i learned in a class that was hot and stuffy. Just be advised, in one class consists of 60 students. In the night, i am working as a food booth at a place called "Roemah Idaman." I work to increase the pocket money and experience how it feels to make money. I am happy because it can ease the burden on parents, albeit slightly.

Now, i will tell you about two things that i have to bring everywhere i go. The high mobility makes me have to be very clever to set the time. Therefore, I must have a motorcycle. Fortunately, my parents had bought a motorcycle for me. So, I do not need a ride to school or picked up after school by my parents. Motorcycle is the first thing.

The second thing is my wallet. My wallet so important to me. Because inside it, the are a variety of important documents. Such as ktp, sim, and ktm. All documents is important, because it involves my daily activities. In the wallet also contained money. Money is also very important. If something happens to my motor and my stomach, money becomes the savior. If the motor is broken, I had to go to the bike shop. If my stomach is hungry, I have to eat. Both of these needs money. So it's all the story about two things that i have to bring everywhere i go. I wish you enjoyed. See you in the next story. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment