Saturday, December 17, 2016

A letter to your younger self and your 10-years later self

    At this story, i will write two letters to my self. The letters to my younger self and ten years later self.  A lot of things that I would write. Some of the things, I will write on this blog.
For the first later, which is to a younger me.  The later is dialogue for myself.  
-hey, syarinda.  How are you?  Now you're already in college. How?  What do you feel? 
-in the beginning,  i felt a little heavy to live.  Because 90% of the subjects that i learned is not a matter of learning, but also friendship. Because at first i wass less able to adapt. 
-if there any regrets with is already undertaken? 
-in my life dictionary,  there's no regrets.  More precisly,  if may turn back the time, there are some things i want to change.  Particularly, in tje academic field. 
-what is that?
-i was weak in math.  I've felt when i was in elementary school.
-what would you do? 
-i should study harder and ask.  I even ignore and do not care.
-due to what have you felt? 
-i am less no absorb what has been described.  The impact on other subjects that are essentially using the calculation.  Such as economics,  chemistry,  and physics. 
-what else do you want to change?
-i should have been wearing the hijab since childhood.  Maybe i've used the hijab syar'i.  I started wearing hijab when i was in junior high school.

After the first lettet,  it's time to the second letter.  I have so many things to do i. My future.  I have so many dreams should i have achieved in 10 years.
In this letter,  the form of a list of things that should i have achieved.
The list:
-i've had scholars.
-have a job appropriate education and has several bussines.
-i really want to work in Indonesian embassy to Australia.
-i really want to have a coffee shop.
-become a barista.
-own brand moeslim dress.
-because i have a hobby of adventure,  i want to climb all mountains in Indonesia.
-promote various tourist in Indonesia to the international world.
-the main thung is "menaikkan haji kedua orang tua. "
-raising my younger brother to succeed.
-has orphanage.
-i had already married and has two children.

Maybe it's just that i can written.  Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment